Standard support plans comparison table (for 1 year)
|Maximum Standby Time before answer *||5 days||3 days||2 days|
|Communication channels||ticket system||+ mail or chat||+ conference + private channel|
|Initial tickets package **||10||40||unlimited|
|Queue position||Based on order received||Any major or showstopper ticket goes ‘next in line’||All tickets goes immediately ‘next in line’|
|Roadmap adjustments||Not available||Depending on our capacity||Prioritized Management|
|Custom requests||Not available||Open to discussion||High consideration|
|Technical Account Manager***||No||No||Yes|
|* business days (Monday to Friday)|
** additional tickets can be purchased separately, bugfixing does not account for a ticket
*** A Technical Account Manager is a designated single point of contact who works with your organization to ensure that your engagement with our Support Team is consistent and effective. Over time, they become a virtual extension of your team as they are familiarized with your workflows, datasets, applications, and processes. Working together with your Account Manager, the Technical Account Manager advocates on your behalf to the technical experts at PopcornFX.
The Support Services consist of providing technical support, advice and/or council by the licensor’s engineers, up to an agreed maximum number of man hours during an agreed period, in order to support and maintain in relation PopcornFX Software and the Designated Software(s) and assist with the integration of Popcorn Particle Engine into the Designated Software(s), as further described below.
Licensee’s team may use Support Services to obtain:
• technical support,
• advice about “how to” optimise PopcornFX use and processes;
• consulting regarding creative aspects.
“Level” : There are 3 different level of support. Each level is defined by a number of tickets, a time of reactivity and some specifics options.
“Ticket” : a request of support about PopcornFX use or integration, each separate request is qualified by the team and may account for 1 ticket. In most cases, a request can be solved by one ticket. One ticket is capped to to 90 (ninety) minutes of work. In some cases, a support demand needs multiple tickets to be solved. In such a case, licensee will be noticed by licensor upon request. Tickets may be classified by client as Standard or Urgent.
• “Urgent”: means a component or critical feature is down, and as a result no work can be performed
• “Standard”: means abnormal or inconsistent behavior or a software problem that does not prevent work on the software
“Bug” : an issue on a PopcornFX official feature. Bug fixes are free. A ticket will never be used only to fix a bug.
“Effective Date” : date written in license agreement.
“Licensee” : Company that have acquired a license of PopCornFX
“Support Period”: Period in which the support is included in license fee. It can be extended at a cost.
“Custom Features” : a feature needed by licensee and not available in the official standard version (public changelogs of each version available on wiki.popcornfx.com and latest roadmap available on request). This means we can maintain a dedicated branch for your project including non standard or ahead of public release features.
3.1. Persistant Studios will provide support and maintenance in relation to the PopcornFX and the Designated Software(s).
3.2. Support Services will be provided during the first 12 months following the Effective Date.
3.3. Support Services shall be provided during Persistant’s ordinary France office hours (10am-6pm CEST).
3.4. In the event that Licensee requires Support Services at any time after the expiry of the Support Period, Licensee may purchase an extension of the Support Services.
3.5. Support Services comprise offsite support provided from Persistant’s offices. In addition, onsite support may be provided on request at at Persistant’s day rates then in force (which are currently €800 per day). Onsite support includes up to 8 hours time between 9am and 6pm. Onsite support can start 72 hours after the specific quote approval. Onsite training can start the next business week after specific quote approval.
3.6. Persistant Studios may provide bug fixes and updated releases to Licensee from time to time as such are customarily provided to licensees of the Software. All bug fixes, updates, and other software provided by Persistant Studios shall be deemed part of the Software and subject to this Agreement.
3.7. Coverage parameters specific to the services covered in this Agreement are as follows:
• Email support: Monitored 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. CEST Monday – Friday.
• Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
3.8. Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales according to the priority of the support request.
3.9. The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
• Monitored email support
• Planned Onsite support (extra costs apply)
• Planned Onsite training (extra costs apply)
4. Support Level 1 – Basic
Price : from 5000€ (yearly)
4.1. To the extent of any conflict between General Support and Support Level 1, Support Level 1 shall take priority.
4.2. Number of tickets : Licensee has access to 10 tickets.
4.3. Support’s team will respond to tickets submitted by the Licensee within the following time frames:
• Within 48 hours for issues classified as Urgent priority.
• Within 5 working days for issues classified as Standard priority.
5. Support Level 2 – Extended
Price : from 20000€ (yearly)
5.1. To the extent of any conflict between General Support and Support Level 2, Support Level 2 shall take priority.
5.2. Number of tickets : Licensee has access to 40 tickets
5.3. Support’s team will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Licensee within the following time frames:
• Within 36 hours for issues classified as Urgent priority.
• Within 3 working days for issues classified as Standard priority.
5.4. The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
• Custom Requests
• Access to priority features
6. Support Level 3 – Premium
Price : from 50000€ (yearly)
6.1. To the extent of any conflict between General Support and Support Level 3, Support Level 3 shall take priority.
6.2. Number of tickets : Licensee has access to 100 tickets
6.3. Support’s team will respond to tickets submitted by the Licensee within the following time frames:
• Within 24 hours for issues classified as Urgent priority.
• Within 2 working days for issues classified as Standard priority.
6.4. The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
• Custom Requests
• Access to priority features and premium builds
• Dedicated account manager on Popcorn side
• Access to preview builds including new features, optimizations, upcoming platform support…
7.1. Licensee responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
• Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
• Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request
7.2. Persistant Studios responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
• Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
• Appropriate notification to Licensee for all scheduled maintenance.
7.3. Licensee may terminate the Maintenance Services and receive a pro-rata refund for Support Fees paid in relation to a period after the termination date if the Service Provider fails to meet the service levels set out above 3 times in any 30 day period.