- First frame on After Effects startup is not rendered. clear the cache to solve it.
- You can’t copy/paste emitter or solid containing and emitter effect. It will likely corrupt internal memory
- Due to SDK limitation from After Effects, attributes are populated with others effects. You should not:
- Copy/Paste, delete, rename those by hand.
- You can only have one emitter per layer in After Effects
- Unit systems are not unified between PopcornFX (meters) and After effects (pixels).
- One unit in After effects will correspond to one meters in PopcornFX
- To alleviate this, an “Effect scale up factor” is exposed as emitter parameter, but it can cause issue when used with attributes.
- Pure transparent background are not handle correctly yet.
- To alleviate this, an “Override background opacity” and “Background Opacity” are exposed as emitter parameters, but it does not handle additive particle blending correctly.
- Only one graphics API is implemented as of now : DirectX 11
- When loading a pkfx file, it’s corresponding pkproj should be located at the root of your project
- If you are using an other pkri file in PopcornFX (instead of editor.pkri), you will need to copy it by hand in the vault.
- Quaternions are not handled yet.