Unreal Engine, Unity and O3DE plugins source code is now open on Github and open to contributions, you can find the repositories here:
- PopcornFX plugin for Unreal Engine
- PopcornFX plugin for Unity software
- PopcornFX plugin for O3DE
Each repository’s Issue page (for example, PopcornFX O3DE plugin) displays features, bugs or performance improvements that are open and can be addressed by the community. This is a nice way to see how PopcornFX Runtime SDK integrates with an engine or to simply add custom features specific to each plugins.
Source code is available for everyone, can be freely used, modified and shared under the Community License terms.
“Content Example” projects for Unreal Engine, Unity and O3DE have been created to help test out effects in demo-like scenes:
- PopcornFX example effects project for Unreal Engine
- PopcornFX example effects project for Unity software
- PopcornFX example effects project for O3DE
For any question, reach out to us on Discord !
Note: the After Effects plugin is still work-in-progress, its source code is not open
- Unreal Engine plugin
- Unity Plugin
- After Effects plugin
- O3DE Gem