We want to inform all our partners and customers that due to recent concerns surrounding COVID-19, we took immediate actions to protect our staff and do our part to slow the spread of the virus.
Despite the extraordinary and unprecedented circumstances, the whole PopcornFX team has been working remotely from home since Monday 16th.
There will therefore be no interruptions in our activities and we will continue our development plan, support all our customers, and maintain our art outsourcing services as well.
Although GDC and face-to-face meetings were cancelled, we are available to meet online and discuss the new features and our roadmap.
PopcornFX Editor – Work from Home
Within this challenging time, we wish to positively contribute in our own way, and allow you to test, create, escape, or simply discover PopcornFX. For this reason, PopcornFX editor monthly subscriptions will be free for the next 30 days.
If you already have a valid monthly or annual desktop subscription, we will stop the paiement for one month.
If you do not already have an account, here is what you should do to take advantage of this offer:
Students and hobbyists can use the free personal version.
For professionals here are the steps to follow:
- Download the PopcornFX Editor and create an account from the login screen
- Log into this page https://auth.popcornfx.com/subscriptions
- Subscribe to the Indie or Professional version, the first month is free.
If your organization or school requires multiple seats, or if you encounter any issue with the subscription, please contact us, and make sure to include the following in the email:
- Your name, title, and organization.
- The name and contact details of the person in charge of deploying licenses to your team.
- The number of work from home licenses you are requesting.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available internationally to everyone: studios, freelance, education (teachers & students), hobbyists…
- This offer is valid from Friday, March 20th to Friday April 19th, 2020.