Persistant Studios is a french company founded in 2005. Based in Paris, Bordeaux, Montreal and Los Angeles, Persistant Studios develops PopcornFX, a middleware allowing the creation of realtime 3D particle effects.
Its script-based expression system is key to such smart, fully controlled and completely flexible effects. This flexibility allows PopcornFX to be used by both video games & movie industry.
Contents: PopcornFX & Persistant Studios Logos (mixed size & colors)
Download the Presskit
Last PR & publications
- Aug 01, 2016 Develop #174 (page 80)
- Mar 14, 2016 Brochure GDC 2016 (booth #532)
- Mar 07, 2016 Maxplay includes PopcornFX as standard VFX engine
- Sep 02, 2015 Unity awards, finalist revealed
- May 14, 2015 The Tools and Tech of All Things Die
- Nov 11, 2014 PopcornFX V1.7 & Unreal Engine 4 alpha
- Oct 15, 2014 Allegorithmic releases Substance Painter 1.0 with PopcornFX specific build
- May 03, 2014 PopcornFX for XBoxOne released